Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Tulle Dressing
|Product Use : wound dressing, supports healing|
|Classification : General Health Product||Manufacturer Name : Medihoney
| 1 box of Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Tulle Dressing
| 2 boxes of Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Tulle Dressing
| 3 boxes of Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Tulle Dressing
| 5 boxes of Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Tulle Dressing
Information - Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Tulle Dressing
SUPERIOR WOUND BED PREPARATION
Medihoney™ Antibacterial Honey Tulle Dressing:
- Provides an effective antibacterial barrier that inhibits bacterial growth including antibiotic-resistant strains (MRSA, VRE and acinetobacter).
- Biofilms are complex communities of bacteria and fungi within an extracellular matrix on the wound bed. Preliminary studies have shown Medihoney™ dressings provide a micro-environment that inhibits biofilm formation.
- Medihoney dressings help reduce oedema, pain and exudate associated with a protracted infl ammatory response.
- The osmotic action of Medihoney dressings help clean the wound and lift debris into the antibacterial micro-environment of the dressing, inhibiting the bacteria that can cause malodour. Fast, effective autolytic debridement of sloughy and necrotic tissue is achieved and malodour is rapidly removed.
- The use of Medihoney™ dressings can signifi cantly reduce surface wound pH. The creation of an acidic environment can help reduce protease activity, increase fi broblast activity and increase oxygen release, consequently aiding wound healing.
- Provides a moist wound healing environment enhancing the granulation and epithelialisation processes and reducing trauma and pain at dressing change.
Medihoney™ dressings have been shown to improve healing rates by up to 30% compared to standard dressings and to provide faster debridement than some hydrogels.
Medihoney Antibacterial Honey Tulle Dressing creates a microenvironment that supports healing and provides an antibacterial barrier.
- Leg/foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Sloughy wounds
- Necrotic wounds
- Malodorous wounds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Surgical wounds
- Diabetic wounds
For Directions please refer to instructions on packaging.
Antibacterial Leptospermum (Manuka) Honey (minimum 20g).
5 dressings per box.
Please refer to instructions on packaging.