Based in New Zealand, Tui Balms use Certified Organic NZ Beeswax and other natural products to create their range of beeswax balms.
You can use Beeswax for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis or simply for moisturizing and conditioning your skin.
Beeswax balm also makes a great medium for massage and Tui Balms have added different essential oils for a variety of effects. There are cooling and heating balms for relieving muscles and joints.
Why Use Beeswax for Skin Care?
Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cell growth and forms a protective barrier against damaging environmental factors.
Why Use Beeswax for Massage?
- It eliminates spillage and that means less washing for you!
- Offers a good amount of friction and results in a nice flowing technique.
- The Tui Range is preferred by many massage practitioners and they have developed beeswax balms for specific aspects of massage such as spot work and fascial release.
Other Beeswax products you might find useful:
- beeswax salves - great if you want to heal cuts and grazes quickly,
- beeswax lip balms for dry cracked lips
- bug balms to keep insects at bay without the smell of harsh chemicals - pack for your next camping trip!